PhD position as university assistant at TU Wien
The Institute of Production Engineering and Photonic Technologies, Research Group Photonic Technologies at TU Wien is offering a Prae PhD position as university assistant. The estimated starting date is August 1st, 2019.
- Graduate, Diploma or Master Degree in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Informatics or an equivalent program in Austria or abroad.
- Applicants should have experience with numerical simulations (Ansys, Abaqus, OpenFOAM, etc.).
- Additional skills in fluid dynamics and laser material processing are beneficial.
- Cooperativeness in teaching and research in ongoing projects in the field of laser material processing are required.
- Experience in project management, proposal writing and scientific publishing are advantageous.
- The applicant should speak English and German (according to B2 Level in Austrian official requirements).
- The applications should be submittet to TU Wien, Personaladministration, Fachbereich wiss. Personal Karlsplatz 14, A-1140 Wien.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Application deadline: 30.05.2019.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive compensation for possible travel or accommodation expenses incurred due to the application procedure.