Your passport as a member of the UVigo university community will give you multiple advantages!
University Smart Card (TUI)
Your passport as a member of the UVigo community to enjoy multiple benefits!
Within the framework of the Conference of Rectors of Spanish Universities (CRUE) and with the support of Banco Santander, the Universidade de Vigo is launching a multi-service platform for the university community in the form of a mobile application.
One of the functions of the app is to issue the virtual smart university card (TUI in AppCRUE). This card accredits you as a student, teacher or administrative and service staff of the Universidade de Vigo with other functionalities of high added value for the university community:
- University computer utilities (e-mail, free wifi, ...).
- Loan of books in the libraries.
- Access to restricted-use facilities.
How to obtain the TUI?
In order to apply for the smart university card you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an official Universidade de Vigo qualification (degree, official master's degree, doctoral programme, etc.).
- Have a valid employment contract at Universidade de Vigo.
If you meet any of the above requirements, you will have to follow these steps:
- Check that you have a user account in the secretaría virtual. From the secretary's office you can access your account or create one if you don't have one yet. If you are not able to recover your access data, you can ask the student secretary's office of your centre to update your electronic address.
- Check that your card has been issued. In the section «A miña conta» -> «Tarxetas universitarias» dof your secretary's office you will find a list of the TUI issued and you will be able to check the data that will be used to issue the new card.
- Download the AppCRUE application. You can download it on Android ou IOS phones.
- Make an appointment and go to one of the issuing points of your campus (Ourense, Pontevedra, As Lagoas, Marcosende and Vigo city). There they will take a photograph and in a few minutes they will give you your TUI.
Where and when?
During the first weeks of the academic year, several issuing points of the virtual smart university card will be operational.
After these dates, you will be able to request your TUI at the Banco Santander offices on the university campuses.
As Lagoas, Marcosende sn
+34 986 469 954
Rúa do Doutor Loureiro Crespo núm 7
+34 986 866 286
Pavillón de Facultades.
As Lagoas, s/n,
+34 988 231 443