We place our scientific and technological potential, equipment, facilities and R&D&I resources at the service of society.
The mission of the R&D Office is to transfer R&D&I capacities and results to the socio-economic environment. Our services are intended for the teaching and research staff, companies and other external entities.
- Promote and update the offer of R&D&I capacities, results and services
- Organise, implement and participate on behalf of the University of Vigo in R&D&I dissemination and promotion activities that encourage the transfer of the R&D&I offer and results
- Counseling our research staff in R&D contracts and collaborative projects
- Advise and support the teaching and research staff in the protection and valorisation of R&D&I results
- Advise and support in the exploitation of R&D&I results, both through licensing and knowledge-based companies (spin off)
- Guidance in the elaboration of promotion and exploitation plans for research groups that request it
- Support and advise on the agreements related to the transfer work (confidential agreements, material transfer agreements, etc.)
+34 986 812 236